What I did for my loves last Valentines Day:Chocolate Lollipops!!!
They’re very easy to make, you could do them everyday! You just have to prepare the following ingredients and materials (shown above):
I bought all these (except for the ribbons) at Michaels but I’m sure they’re readily available in any baking supplies store. Then, follow these easy steps (still depends on the resources):
1. Melt the hard chocolate using a microwave oven.
2. Using the decorating bag/foil, pour the melted chocolate into the mold and insert the lollipop sticks.
3. Refrigerate the chocolates for 1 hour or until they harden.
4. Place the hardened chocolates into their individual plastic wrappers then seal/decorate them with ribbons.
5. Finally, share them with your loved ones! Spread the love! ♡